Monday, May 19, 2008

Consistently A Screwball

Consistency vs. "A little of this and a little of that".

Consistency interprets itself in fashion by mixing and matching a few colors into your look. Your accessories may match a color in the print of a dress or the skirt may match the shoes - while the top accents the other color.

"A little of this and a little of that" is exactly as it sounds. It's a screwball interpretation of fashion. Mixing prints, colors, patterns, textures - nothing really resembling or seeming to go together as one - but something about the whole mess is beautiful.

Sometimes I am consistent and sometimes I am a Screwball!




9 comments:

Mimi said...

Screwball looks good on you!! LOL

Eyeliah said...

Lovin the screwball - I'm glad you go for whatever you feel and don't box in your personal stlye!

Vancouverista said...

great interpretation of that etro collection! i was obsessed with it too

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I think the screwball makes things interesting and unique.

Emily said...

Oh man, I love that first outfit.

Tam said...

you pull off both, as you do your outfits.
I like seeing how your second echo outfits the picture in the post below. Wonderful.


Your blog is my only daily read and (needless to say) I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your ankle boots are rad!

Anonymous said...

adore adore adore this!

Rice and Beans Vintage said...

Love the booties!