Thursday, December 20, 2007

SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

Some would say I am brave when it comes to fashion.. but I am not brave.. not extremely brave. This week we focus on the brave, the individual and a girl that defines her own style. She does not seem to dictate what she wears based on magazines or celebrities. I find it inspiring!

She is the queen of layering, she has the best coats, she has the best sweaters, and a sunglass collection that makes me crazy (notice the white ones!). The "best" often are vintage or she has searched them out in a thrift store.

Her bravery and style deserve the recognition of Society Girl of the Week....

Ramaida (or "nemrešpobjećodnedjel je" as she is known over at Wardrobe_Remix)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes! I am a huge fan! She's really just so original and creative every single post. Love.

bronwyn said...

She is the godess of layering that's for sure :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

She has great style. I adore her sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

She's one of my favorites. Truly inspirational.

Anonymous said...

wow!
thank you for your lovely coments :)

love

ramaida

Riikka Aaltonen said...

Oh yes!
She is one of my favourites at Wardrobe_remix. I've never known a girl, who is so darn talented at layering and combining unexpected colours.

ediot said...

she looks just amazing!