Thursday, September 13, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

Wardrobe_Remix, Wardrobe_Remix, Wardrobe_Remix.... Hip Hip Hooray! The best fashion group ever! Always new people joining with new inspirations for everyone. I don't get the chance to look through the pool every day, but when I do I seem to find someone new that takes my breath away.

This week I was so inspired by this fabulous girl from Tampere, Finland. Her style involves everything I love - great accessories (tights, hats, bags), a mix of vintage finds, and brand names like H&M. So check out our SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK....








5 comments:

ashley churchill said...

hey lady, i'm glad you found me! i added you on my links page as well and will be reading! keep up the good work. peace!

Candid Cool said...

Great style & some nice handbags too
-h

Anonymous said...

the name Irene Adler comes from the only women Sherlock Holmes liked and respected

+ Lou + said...

She has a blog too -- http://ambugaton.blogspot.com/

Pandora jewelry said...

Like you blog very muck!