Friday, March 07, 2008

Alice in Wonderland

Last night's SiteLA party was a blur of activity and I am still reeling from all the excitement. I have two numb toes from wearing platforms for six hours, but I am a girl with a smile still on my face.

Here's the gist of what it looked like:

Days leading up to the party there were hours spent preparing "Beth's Closet" which featured clothes, inspiration, and the "Society Girl" short film. Pre-party activities included meeting with press and introducing them to "The Vintage Society". As the hour approached, PR reps manned the doors with "the list" and the crowd started pouring in. It was slammed and slammin' - the music, food and just about everything was perfect.

I feel like I am Alice in Wonderland. I have fallen down a rabbit hole and I am discovering a whole new adventurous world.

Here's a peek into Wonderland...




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

as i was driving home last night, i looked to my right and saw the space!

Brian and Beth Jones said...

Cool! Stop by in the future.

Anonymous said...

I posted a bit about you on my site today, I hope you don't mind -Congratulations on everything!! :-)

Brian and Beth Jones said...

Hailey what is your blog? I would love to put your link up on TVS.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I thought it would show up b/c I have to write it to leave a comment :-)
www.stylesymmetry.com

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Ah, you look adorable. What a dream!

Cakey said...

HOW do you do your hair like that? a-MAZE-ing

Anonymous said...

those shoes are amazing...where are they from?
please tell.

Brian and Beth Jones said...

The shoes are from Bebe. I bought them last year in November...

kgillem said...

Congratulations! What an incredible space. I can't wait to check it out in person...

Anonymous said...

thanks Beth, I would love to be linked on here - you were aleady on my page :-)