Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Little Book

For right now this is where "The Vintage Society" lives.



I can't wait for the day that I can actually show you all photos of the store, new displays that are created, or amazing girls who venture in everyday. Until that day comes, I have only this appointment book. It is where I keep all my ideas, inspirations, contacts and styling creations



Everyday new things pop in my head or I am inspired by someone or something. I keep track of all of that in my little book!



Someday sooner than later this book will become reality, all those ideas will take place and you will not just read about my store... you will come and visit. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

As an aspiring designer about to leave my old career of 12 years, I love your book. I am somewhat new to fashion esp to vintage but now I am hooked. I keep a sketchbook and inspiration book from items I use everyday..(magazines usually stay unripped..my beloved design anuals etc). Do you subscribe to a lot of magazines and what are your favorites?
Amrita