Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MOOKA KINNEY Makes Everything Better

I have been a little under the weather over here and that always makes me so blue. Instead of creative juices flowing my head feel all foggy, but all seemed much brighter when I dove into the world of MOOKA KINNEY!

This design team are girls after my own heart. They love vintage, they love fashion design, they love combining the two - and along came MOOKA KINNEY.

So if you are feeling under the weather and need a little dose of color check out their designs.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would steal a lot of candy from babies for the jumper in the bottom photo.

The photography is as good as the clothes, I think.

Mariana said...

love the cloths, i went to their site but there not really a lot to see, to bad...

Anonymous said...

they designed suits for The Formats DVD taping...they were these super great skinny leg suits.

Unknown said...

I love Mooka Kinney outfits. I ran across the street and almost ran into a few people to get a picture of a woman wearing a Mooka Kinney outfit one time.

Anonymous said...

i found you on flickr and just came across this. i am very good friends with rachel and own a couple mooka kinney custom dresses which i love. my husband also is in the format and owns a custom mooka kinney suit. yay.