Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Recap: Top it Off

The party was a huge success and the tutu is now hanging in the closet. You'd think after a grand party you would have a grand weekend to follow, but some food poisoning caught up with both my husband and I and let's just say it was not a pretty sight.

We did finally get a chance to go out later in the weekend and for me it was a chance to top off the outfit with the Laurel & Hardy hat. A fun spin on the night.


Once again it was a warm October evening, so I layered this skirt over a vintage slip and threw a vest over the two to give a fall-ish look. Then I topped it off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute. you have some wonderful outfit ideas!

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I love the mix of feminine with masculine. The hat is a great touch as well, very chic!

Puebla Chic said...

looks really nice, u got the idea of dall whit hotness