Thursday, October 25, 2007

SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

I find this woman captivating - on screen, on the red carpet and in magazines. She has a "real girl" quality about her that makes anyone believe they could be her best friend, but also a rawness that hits the mark in most every character she has played on the big screen.

Her sense of style is original. She stands out in a crowd (even a crowd of beautiful Hollywood celebutantes). She seems drawn to vintage pieces, and not just ones that are "in". She has been inspiring me over the last few years.

She is our SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK...

Maggie Gyllenhaal






5 comments:

jazmindelpais said...

i ove her in stranger than fiction

Melody said...

She is one of my favorites! I love her style for the same reasons you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, YES!
I love her. :)

Anonymous said...

She is one of my absolute favorite ladies.

Puebla Chic said...

i totaaly love this girl!! she has this beautiful face and its shows the 40´s glam