Thursday, October 04, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

Ahhhhh... how I love thee! Ever since I discovered The Sartorialist last year, my love has continued to grow. His talent for capturing inspirational street style is amazing. He doesn't just capture what his subjects are wearing - he creates art through his photography.

Oh wait, I am not here to gab on and on about him.. it is actually one of his subjects that I want to gab about. If I knew her name or what she does I could elaborate on the person she is... alas, it is only her style that I can truly focus on. But, I belive that style can tell you a lot about a person.

She seems to have a great sense of adventure, humor and loads and loads of creativity. She doesn't seem to take herself to seriously, but chooses to have fun and play around with different ideas! She charms her way into your heart, and for that she is The Society Girl of the Week.






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't made the connection that it was the same girl, I couldn't figure out why Scott had titled the post "That Girl"! She's fabulous, her style is so varied, I love it!

Kori said...

I always admire her outfits. She's great! I think the red bow on the brown fur is especially genius, even though I prefer the other outfits.

Ashe said...

Like Kat, I hadn't made the connection that this is the same girl (although her style each time always caught my attention!). She's a lovely choice.

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

I didn't even think it was the same girl!

AM said...

I adore her. There's a new one of her today on Scott's blog on Style.com.

Sofia & Flo said...

I love the site, one girl who has a french blog on fashion just got her photo taken by the Sartorialist (punky B blog). He gets some cool styles! That girl you are showing has a very eclectic style, awesome!

Mariana said...

i mean, really, how is she? is she a model? or just some girl that every day wakes up a puts on the best always, whit the best sense of humor and glam...

Anonymous said...

She is so amazing. I really like the second picture..

Anonymous said...

if you go back to the sartorialist and style.com, there are at least two more pictures of her to add to your page.

Brian and Beth Jones said...

Thanks to the anonymous comment, I posted two more amazing shots that The Sartorialist took! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where you can get huge, geeky black frames like that?

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't see those other pix, she's so immeasurably unique.

Would love to link with you! Please check out my blog and let me know what you think...

Brian and Beth Jones said...

My secret to finding great glasses like hers is to get some great old grandpa frames from a thrift store and then pop out the lenses.