Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Instant Outfit: Faryl Robin Boots

I received this request recently from a Society Girl in San Francisco, she wrote "I bought these shoes and fell in love. But when I got home to my closet, my mind blanked about what to wear with them. I live in San Francisco so there's a good chance I'll be wearing them year-round so I'd love to see what you would do with our all-over-the-map weather. Can you help?"

Of course I would love to help! I know what it is to fall in love with a pair of shoes... they have some sort of power over you.. you dream of them at night.. and design whole outfits around them (at least that is what I do).

This Society Girl's purchase was a beautiful pair of FarylRobin Ankle Boots. The color makes them versatile for any season and any mix of style. Instant Outfit gives them four different dressed up and down looks.


(CIICK ON IMAGE TO FIND WHERE ITEMS ARE FROM)

If there are other Society Girls out there who find they have purchased something and would like to see where Instant Outfit can take it.. just send me a note.

9 comments:

Cammila said...

Wow, entertaining and quite helpful! And I'd bet I have an item or two that's been collecting dust because of my own blanking brain...

Eyeliah said...

Great combinations! I have so much trouble working polyvore but you always inspire me to keep at it.

Anonymous said...

I did a little promotion thing with Faryl Robin & her team in San Diego, and not only are those women amazing! But the shoes are so cute, and in the wedges we received they put memory foam in the foot part for extra comfort. I was excited to see her name on your site.

Fashion Is Poison said...

great combo! i'm such a fan of all your outfits btw! linking you ;)

Anonymous said...

You're a genius, thank you so much for putting this together for me! I am *definitely* inspired by the possibilities now!

Anonymous said...

You have the best knack for creating interesting outfits. Thanks for you sharing your creativity.

www.shinylittlethings.com

Fashion On The Way said...

Give me all! These are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

When choosing a [URL=http://www.northfacejacketsforsale.net/#928]north face pro deal[/URL] , firstly, we have to choose diverse style as outlined by our size.To weight people, they are able to choose the [URL=http://www.northfacejacketsforsale.net/#928]north face pro deal[/URL] that has a collar shaped like "V" along with a single-breasted design, which makes the user's shoulder looks shorter, neck of the guitar looks longer.

Anonymous said...

Before costume as queen and even huge in your house, [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1014]north face outlet locations[/URL] arranging a good cozy overcoat and 2 comfortable trainer is important. Perfect instigated all of the environment ditched outdoor, lacking snug dressing up, just how could people enjoy leisure exterior? In order to well similar to banquet, saling [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1014]north face outlet locations[/URL] show crazy on the web in addition to Uggs.