Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A New Color Combination

As usual searching for inspiration in new places - I found it in a new blog Fruchtzwerg Island, where she simply says she's an "average girl writing about her average interests, life and stuff which are coming into her mind." Though the thoughts coming into her mind are anything but average.

She inspired me to look in places I hadn't yet discovered, and the latest being Harper's Bazaar Korea! Check out the most incredible unique wedding editorial in history. It was one of these photos that took me by surprise and motivated me to step into some new color combinations.


Pink & Purple
(Shirt - H&M, Skirt - F21, Tights - AA, Shoes - Converse)

14 comments:

Sam said...

I really like it. It looks so summery!

Fruchtzwerg said...

great interpretation, thanks for the link :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you hit the nail on the head! Those colours rock. And the sneakers add that street, casual vibe. You go, girrrrrl :D

kater said...

I love this! I'm never sure about the low converse with skirts and dresses. I always feel like my feet look huge and awkward (which, they are, but I don't want them to look it!), but you pull this off so wonderfully!

Cammila said...

Love Love Love it. More blonde girls should wear pink/fuschia.

Anonymous said...

The colors are fab. Great combo. The black anchors it and I love the bracelets. It looks like they are turqoise? That is a good touch.

www.shinylittlethings.com

Sally Jane Vintage said...

It somehow reminds me of the third grade. In the best way possible! :)

annabananna said...

wow. love, love, love it!

Unknown said...

Oh the pink and the purple is such a gorgeous combination!

Anonymous said...

The Magenta shirt really compliments your blond hair!

Eyeliah said...

Fab - those colors are so great together!

Kimberley said...

Lovely tights.
The colors are spectacular

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Fashion Accessory said...

Fucking fantastic!