Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Summer Hit List

It's that time again. Time to compile a list of things to keep my eyes open for during the summer season. It may seem a bit greedy to compile a list of "wants", but actually I think it prevents over-spending or instant-gratification-spending.

All these items have been on my mind for a while now. Instead of buying something quickly and then regretting spending the money on something I don't really need, I find I am more excited and appreciative for the things that I saved up for or spent time considering (as in planning out outfits in my mind that would go with each item).

So here's my Summer Hit List.. do you have one?

Clockwise: Steve Madden Platforms, Vintage Inspired One-Piece, Plaid Pinafore dress from ebay, Tribal Inspired Grecian Sandals, Gryson for Target Bag, Converse High Tops in RED, Ghetto-fab dress

6 comments:

Vancouverista said...

I'm looking for a vintage-inspired one piece right now too...the best I've seen were at Urban Outfitters online and also the Daddy Likey blog pointed me towards Esther William's own swimsuit line (it's online) that are actually pretty cool and made to order.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Great list! I always keep mental wish lists for when I go shopping. Right now I really want these 3 things: a watercolor floral tank top or dress, a grandpa cardigan in gray, and some colored acid washed cropped skinnies!

Eyeliah said...

Good idea! I still want gladiator sandles, anything bright orange and and a non halter bikini (hard to find new!).

La Fille en Rose said...

oooh i love that bathing suit!

Stararah said...

I bought that Delias bathing suit and it's just wonderful.

Stararah said...

Oh, but I bought it in pink. both are wonderful, though.