Monday, June 23, 2008

My Turn

Society Girl's and the Traveling Shirt splashed onto the scene Saturday, June 21st, and what a wave it made!

Before the traveling shirt took it's place at The Vintage Society Launch Party, I was able to showcase the girls at a fashion show/party in Santa Monica, which featured the new Quiksilver Women's line.

I was excited to wear my own version of the traveling shirt, and since the weather was STEAMING hot I had to play it cool. So after traveling from one ocean to the next.. it finally landed on my back!

My Traveling Shirt
(Hat-Ebay, Shirt- Quiksilver Women's, Jeans - H&M, Shoes - Steve Madden, Necklace - Habit)

7 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I noticed this month's Lucky has a number of the Quicksilver items and I love them all!

bi-style said...

hey you look phenomenal! This outfit is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the wide leg high waist jeans. You look so chic!

K.Line said...

I love this travelling shirt idea - I cannot wait to see where it will end up next... K

Imelda said...

You look great!
And i really love the travelling shirt idea!

WendyB said...

Those jeans are very cute on you.

Noble Fashion said...

I love your Blog!!! Your outfits are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!