Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Elephants

Little elephants parade along this fun and free-lovin perfect summer top. It was scored at a local thrift shop and I noticed it was torn around the bottom edge. It must have lived as a granny's mu-mu in the old days, but was discovered by a girl like me looking to live in it. Eventually she turned over to the stacks and I discovered it among the racks.
It's been recylced and I couldn't be more enthused to own it for a time. At some point, I am sure it will get tossed in the "clean-out-the-closet" bag.. but until then I will be sportin' the little elephants all summer long.

Little Elephants

(Shirt - thrifted, Jeans - ripped off from a buddy, Shoes - Converse Chuck Taylor's)

10 comments:

ivoreece said...

sweet outfit :)

Anonymous said...

oh Beth I am so glad you are back!!!

Sally
Sydney

Anonymous said...

You look ready for summer. Once again, I love that pearl necklace. I'm all about layering costume jewelry.

Cammila said...

Love it, especially with the necklace.

FabFashionista said...

CUTE<333333333333

WendyB said...

Very, very cute.

Supercalifashionista said...

Your shirt is adorable! Oh my God, adorable!

FASHION CHALET said...

I love my Chucks. Great blog!! :)

Luxury Zone said...

Pretty color on you

Hartman Clay said...

This iss great