Thursday, June 19, 2008

Society Girl of the Week: Karla

There are so many amazing Society Girl popping up everywhere, and this one stands out like a high heel among flats.

She has classic elements remnicint of Katherine Hepburn, always mixing in a little masculinity - but at the same time staying true to her feminine nature. Her sense of style is about a simplicity that packs a punch!

Being a shoe lover, I can't help but notice her own obsession with platform heels and covetess boots. Almost all seem to come from a cost-friendly shoes site (check it out).

She is our Society Girl of the Week..

Karla






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig her style choices!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic choice. She looks so chic and sophisticated (but throughly modern).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elana said...

I LOVE Karla's closet! Fantastic choice! It must be so hard choosing as there are an endless amount of fabulous bloggers out there!

Francesca said...

She's adorable! My favorite is the third photo!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving Karla's style, I found her blog last week and I've been lusting after all her shoes ever since!

DRESSEDMen.com said...

Do you find girls on the street to photograph? "Karla" has awesome taste! And I put a link of your blog on my site because I love it =]

Puebla Chic said...

THE LAST PIC, THE ONE WHIT THE VEST, LOOKS SOO MUCHO A SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR

Cheryl said...

Her last outfit is fantastic! Lately, I haven't been seeing too many outfits with trousers like those but I'm glad Karla's wearing them. They look awesome.

Hope you don't mind if I've linked you.

Jenny Watts said...

Inspiring!!

Luxury Sky said...

It's so unusual, looks gorgeous on you! Xx