Friday, July 20, 2007

The Best DARN Day of the Week

Friday is the best darn day of the week! I LOVE FRIDAYS! The air is clearer, the day is brighter and the alarm clock doesn't sound as awful as usual.... because you know that the next day.. is Saturday.

This particular Friday started with a little flamingo dancin. I don't know what got into me this morning while I got ready but I walked out of the house feeling a little SAUCY!



Around 3:00 PM on Friday, I feel like a kid in class when the bell rings for the end of the day. I jump in the car, roll down my windows and fly home...the weekend is here!

My fabulous Friday ended with taking in a Angel's game with my hubby at our favorite spot - "Rudy's".



Enjoy your weekend everyone.. I know I will!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

love that first outfit :D

la petite fashionista said...

that flowery tunic/top is GORGEOUS. love it paired with the black skinny jeans, very unexpected but it looks great

gentillefille said...

Loooooove the top in the first pic!

Casey Maura said...

I love both your outfits!! so cute and sassy. :D