Thursday, July 26, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

I am excited about the Society Girl of the Week, some of you may be familiar with her and look to her for inspiration - but I have recently discovered a love for her style.

She is known to be a bit of a wild child, a french actress who is the the daughter of film director Jacques Doillon and singer-actress Jane Birkin, and something that caught my attention is her close relationship with Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk (my favorite designers).

Her style is a bit tomboy-slouch with a Parisian flare for dramatic. Check out this week's Society Girl...

Lou Doillon







9 comments:

Helen said...

I adore Lou Doillon! She just always looks fantastic, and original. After Jessica Alba she's my favourite celeb style inspiration. xx

gentillefille said...

I absolutely adore her!

Cris said...

Hey, I did a post on Lou Doillon for La Redoute yesterday (or the day before?). Check it out - she loos so hot in the photos. C x

FrugalFrenchie said...

Her mother Jane Birkin is also very inspiring, she was very fashionable and great in the 60's and 70's !

Anonymous said...

What's up with the photo of her with the drink in her hand? I'm alll for her being uber cool and stylish but severely skinny is not a good look!

Unknown said...

i'm sorry - Jessica Alba's style compared to Lou Doillon? what the..?
Jessica Alba is a bauble-headed downs syndrome child with no style. styLIST is not stYLE. Lou has style. I just walked by Lou Doillon on the street which is why I was sent a link to this. I think she has a boat load of style. Jessica, clearly, is a commercial product like Wonderbread or Old El Paso salsa.

Anonymous said...

lou doillon is ugly.
yuk!!

Anonymous said...

scrawny and ugly

CULTURE CREATORS said...

im inlove.

p.s. i notice you use BurnFeeder...do you like it? I just signed up today. Do you remember if it took a day or 2 to kick in? My tracking and subscriptions still aren't working...hmm
CC