Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Mega Closet!

Do you realize that I will be opening my store in eight months! AHHHH! In some ways it feels like a long time.. but it's really not. WOW!

I have continued to scour every place possible for inventory, and with this comes boat loads of beautiful vintage clothes waiting to be worn. The down side is the boat loads of clothes have no place to belong, expect all over my tiny little cottage - and that doesn't really go well with my other 9 to 5 lifestyle.

So, I have had to come up with a solution to the chaos.. an outdoor mega closet!







It is tempting just to go ahead and open the store from the side of my house... but I really want to showcase them in the best posssible way. OK... we can do it... eight more months!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

my golly gosh! that's amazing. hats off to you.

Cris said...

Oh my God, I so wished I lived near you - I love how you have the closets opening tantalizingly - what a tease! C x

mari stolan said...

aah how exciting! how on earth do u manage to have all these clothes and not wear?? i bet its gonna be so fun putting all the clothes on the hangers in your store when its ready! luuuucky.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be able to buy things online? Because I so want that coat that your dog is under?

Jessica Quirk said...

What will your price points be?

Fashion Fleur said...

so much vintage clothing! ♥

Sally Jane Vintage said...

I love that you're living your dream. So cool. Looks like you're going to be a huge hit. Can't wait to visit the store.

FrugalFrenchie said...

It makes me dream ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I was not on the other end of the globe :( But I am so happy that you are well on your way to fulfilling your dream. 8 more months!

la petite fashionista said...

how amazing! my dream is to open up my own boutique. with your eye for vintage and awesome style its going to be a great store! can't wait
xoxo

Crystal said...

that is amazing!!! will there be an online store???
keep up the great work!!