Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pack it In

Our flight leaves tomorrow morning bright and early at the wonderful time of 6:45 AM. YUK! This means my packing has to be completely finished tonight. There is not time for last minute "oh, yeah maybe I will take those!".

So yeah, there was CHAOS in my house last night. My little pup, Dudley, didn't know what to do with this mess.


If you can see through the piles of clothes, my idea book sits amongst the mess. There I have written out ideas for outfits for certain days and occassions. This will be my guide as I trek through the good ole south.



Well, I will be gone and that means... I will probably not get much opportunity to write and update. But, don't worry I will have detailed stories to send your way when I return. See Y'ALL soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to fold that dog!

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Have a good trip!

Casey Lewis said...

Your dog looks soooo sweet! What an adorable little pet.

Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm digging your black flats with strips! May I know where did you get those? Really pretty!

Anonymous said...

cute dog...my dog gets really mad when i pull out my suitcase.

Brian and Beth Jones said...

I got the black shoes and stripes at Macys I forget the brand but they were only $25, they are so fun. I can't wait to post the outfit that I wore with them, it turned out really cute.