Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Don't You Just Love Those Moments...

You know those moments - where you are just being a girl and hanging out with your girls sharing funny stories over coffee.

Tonight was one of those perfect girl's nights. I caught up with Sara (the girl you all love from our Society Challenges) and Meghan (who recently just had a little baby boy!) and went to see the movie "Becoming Jane" (absolutely loved it!). After the movie we sat for a while over coffee just chatting - I love being a girl!


The camisole was actually a slip that I cut off and tucked it into some corset high waisted shorts (Forever 21) topped off with my trusty old peep toe heels.

2 comments:

Hebden said...

Hi,

You've been tagged as a Rockin Girl Blogger! Check my blog for details...

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

actually love your pumps a lot!