Thursday, August 02, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

I realized after many mentions of the beautiful Jovovich-Hawk line, I have never pointed out my love of their individual styles. They are absolutely amazing!

To be honest, I lean more toward Carmen Hawk's style with her quirky hairdo's and unique accessories but I truly love Milla Jovovich's style as well (My friend Sara and I like to believe I am like Carmen and she is like Milla - don't tell anyone our secret fanatasies though).

Their design sense is exactly what The Vintage Society is all about. Taking the vintage and melting it together with current trends. Their style often has a dramatic element that I love - the use of an old cocktail hat, feathers or flowers perched in their hair.

Please enjoy our Society Girl's of the Week .... Carmen Hawk and Milla Jovovich!








2 comments:

Heather said...

i was hoping you would get to jovovich and hawk - they are truly inspirational.

i have been coveting milla's hair and growing mine out in a duplicate 'do for months.

also, the resident evil movies are a guilty pleasure of mine!

Rhiannon said...

Love them both!

Hope you don't mind, but I just referenced you in my blog http://liebemarlene.blogspot.com/

You're a styling inspiration. :)