Wednesday, August 08, 2007

POLYVORE!

I know...I know... the bloggers out there are way ahead of me when it comes to this, but today I discovered POLYVORE...and wasted my day playing, or maybe it wasn't wasting it was just research for the upcoming season - FALL!!!

For those of you out there who don't know about POLYVORE - it is basically a modern day version of playing with paperdolls. You can select current items from online stores and create outfits (what fun!) Try it if you haven't - you'll be hooked.

Well for my first time around I created my own FALL look that I can't wait to bust out.

It turned out to be the perfect look for an afternoon in the park (walking my cute pup Dudley, of course). Combining the season's brights with the new staple - GREY.



Have fun creating.. and share some with me if you can.. I would love to see what you come up with.

8 comments:

Helen said...

I've never seen that site before, but it is so much fun!

My ideal fall outfit

Only now I want to buy everything...

krissy said...

hi...delurking to thank you for the polyvore link. fun stuff!
i put together an outfit too. i don't know how to make a link to it in the comment section like helen did above but if you want to take a lookie, i've posted it on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_YrgI0MX7lkw/RrsvYXvrd2I/AAAAAAAAABk/V4em5QS6hNI/s1600-h/pinkele.jpg

For an august party!

Anonymous said...

I love that site, although it was hard to use at first

Anonymous said...

I heart Polyvore!!!

This is for a night out ;-)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94149

PS: your outfit is great!!!!

elle s'ennuie said...

You've been tagged (uhmm, I mean, by me:) to reveal seven facts about yourself and then tag some other people!

keeki said...

cute sets ladies, i am a polyvore addict:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=6215

Unknown said...

i love polyvore!!
i've been a member for only a few hours, but now i'm so addicted to it lol :D