Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Man that Stands Beside Me!

Some of you have asked about the hubby that I often refer to.... I am sorry that I have not let you get a peak of the hunk-a-hunka man that I am blessed to be married to.

Honestly, he is one of the main reasons I am opening The Vintage Society. He has been my support and encourager through this whole journey, and I know he will continue to stand by my side through the ups and downs ahead.

Now... on a fashion side note... umm.... he is not "Mr. Fashion Forward".. I kinda helped take the reins on that one. He is down for whatever I throw at him, which is fun. It's kinda like I get to be a personal stylist all the time (my dream come true).

Anyway, here is the man that stands beside me.. (oh.. and his name is Brian)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute *and* a good hubbie, the perfect package!

FengLiAn said...

you are a beautiful couple and will have awesomely fashionable (and cute) babies!

Anonymous said...

The two of you look crazy cute together! :)

Anonymous said...

awww, if u ever want to have babies, i have no doubt they will be adorable!

Anonymous said...

he's adorable! thanks for posting.

fairykin said...

Hi there,
Isn't it awesome to have a husband that cares about what you do and works with you and you with him! I have a husband like that also! Will we be able to buy any clothes from your business via mail. I live on the east coast and it doesn't seem like I will be getting to Cali?

bitsandbobbins said...

aww, you guys are cuuute! :)

my husband's similar...he's not insanely obsessed with clothes (thank goodness, we'd have no room in the closets otherwise!), but he's himself. and that's awesome.

Heather said...

awwwww - cutie patootie! aren't hubbies the greastest? my old man is the same in the playing it safe fashion arena but i have been collecting him some very cool vintage cuff links as french cuffs are so very chic.

(p.s. i have the same style hunting cup as you and i lurve it! yeah hats!)