Thursday, August 30, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

I am always amazed with the ever growing Wardrobe_Remix community on Flickr. Every day there are new members inspiring others with their outfit creations, you really have to tune in to keep up.

Recently I have been going back and looking through the pool of photos and I stumbled on this amazing girl. I absolutely fell in love with her eclectic style. She seems to have a few things that always pop up in her photos: incredible vintage purses, her oh-so-cool hair style, and rad shoes and boots!

As soon as I discovered her photos I decided I had to select her as The Society Girl of the Week. Check her out!

The Snail and the Cyclops









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you choose to highlight the Snail and Cyclops! I love her posts on Wardrobe Remix--so inspirational!

Rhiannon said...

Agreed, completely! She's definitely one of my favorites . . . great selection of pictures. :)

Bobble Bee said...

she really is quite rad

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Yes! I recently discovered her remixes too. I adore her style. She inspired me to get a pair of granny ankle boots and I can't wait to wear them when the weather cools off.

Anonymous said...

hi, my first time on your site and didn't want to leave without a "hi"

I def. like your selection for "the society girl of the week" her sense of style - very vintage and unique ! me likes it :)

Joolicious.wordpress.com


XOXO