Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

Ok, so here goes.. another Society Girl of The Week.

I have to say that this former child star knows how to work the glam look. I am always inspired by her choices – though most are designer duds she has a vintage flare. Ohh.. and she knows how to rock the bright red lipstick, which I happen to love! She has a stylin sister, who is also inspirational - but I chose to single her out.

So here she is... our Society Girl... Ashley Olsen.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A minor correction, but Ms. Olsen is no more an "heiress" than I'm the Queen of England.

She is perhaps more correctly described as a "former child actress" or "paparazzi favorite".

Anonymous said...

I love Ashley, her style is young and sexy, but not over the top. She works it for the short girls, which I love. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Good page! I like!