Friday, June 15, 2007

The Mailbox

Summer hats! I am all about the hat thing.. as mentioned in this week's Society Girl column.

I just purchased this one from EBAY!




One of my most favorite things in the world is getting the mail. My husband knows this, and though he gets home before me, he always leaves the mail in the mailbox so that I can revel in the pleasure of looking to see what "treasure" I might have received.

AND ebay brings me these little treasures every now and then. I can't wait till I see this hat sitting in a box on my front door step! ohhhhh!

Of course I will keep you posted on how I wear this treasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just the same when it comes to mail and packages. Love the hat - I almost got a straw fedora but then I saw this and decided to look for something a little more interesting - thanks!

Also love the idea of the spin you put on the muumuu