Friday, June 01, 2007

Workin the Trends - Vintage Style Part 1

I challenged myself to take the current trends and translate them into Vintage Society Style.

"Get Sporty" was my first inspiration.





Intially, I was not drawn towards this look, but I recently found the perfect 80's windbreaker. I started with the jacket and built the outfit around it. I loved the yellow-ness and wanted to pair it with a short preppy skirt. Of course, I threw on the "un-sporty" shoes cause the vintage-glam girl can't be without a heel!

2 comments:

Pop Girl of 66 said...

that jacket is fab. i love everything about your blog and seriously look forward to reading it! someday, after i've made some money in the corporate world, i'd like to open a store too, so it's totally great to see how you're doing things.

Anonymous said...

Good blog! I like!