Monday, May 07, 2007

Mix it Up!

I spent some time adding a little art gallery to my bedroom this weekend. When the store opens, I know most of my energy will go into designing the interior and my home will be lower on the priority list.

My husband and I have lived in our little 1940's cottage for a little over two years, and we have loved every minute of it. I am a quick decision maker and decorator so I had basically finsished the entire house before we even physically moved in.

Now after time, I am ready to add and redo things. Mix it up! I figure I better get it done while I can... so here is my first addition to our room.

I will keep you posted as my home evolves over the year.



Fun Fact: The design sketch on the left next to the lamp was my wedding dress. The designer, Ines Di Santo did it for me!

No comments: