Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Surprise

I love surprises! I love surprises that involve clothes! I love surprises that involve clothes that I really want. Today I got one of those surprises!

I went thrifting to look for a blazer (I am working a project... I will fill you later) and found a really cute red cropped double-breasted blazer with gold buttons. It was actually part of a suit set. I didn't want the skirt, but since they wouldn't sell it separately I went ahead and bought it.

This is where the surprise comes in! I was going through my purchases when to my delight I discovered that the skirt had a paperbag waist and front pockets, currently, two of my favorite things.

Boy, was I surprised!



2 comments:

c.lorraine said...

That is so super cute!! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Well I am think you are the cutest thing, I was wondering if your mom taught you how to do all of this?
You are so creative!!!!