Thursday, May 17, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

Every week I anticipate selecting our "Society Girl". I begin by reflecting on the last few days and notice who really sent a spark through me. Who made me stop and study? Who brought something out in myself that I didn’t expect.

A key part of fashion is inspiration from others. The Vintage Society will strive to be a place that girls can inspire and be inspired.

This week’s “Society Girl” has recently become one of my inspirations. She sparks, she pops, she is an artist. Her artistry does not just shine on paper, it also shines through her!

Our Society Girl of the Week…





>

I love that she took a non-traditional approach to her wedding day. She is the bohemian bride!


<>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her wedding dress. . . it really makes me ill how much people spend on theres!

hannah and landon said...

hullo, that's me! i followed a link from my site tracker and not only am i all ablush at your kind writing but also very excited about you're other writing, i will defiinitely be spying on this blog! thank you :D

katy said...

yay hannah! she's a living doll :)))