Monday, May 07, 2007

The Wonderful World of Wardrobe Remix

Let me introduce you to the world of Wardrobe Remix, created by Tricia Royal of Bits and Bobbins. It is a great place to go for inspiration and to inspire.

Yes, when you begin posting photos of yourself and your outfits you will feel silly, even vain. But, I can bet that you will soon be addicted and you won't even think about it as you set your camera up outside your home or apartment to capture your latest creation.

(hey, its also a great way to critique your own outfit and to add or detract something you have on.)

Here is a week in the life of The Vintage Society Girl's Wardrobe Remix.












Let me know if you join! I would love to add you to my contacts.

3 comments:

Jessica Quirk said...

Love the yellow tights!
Love the purple/black/white outfit!

Anonymous said...

I joined a bit ago but still need to post some pics. .still learning how to use my camera . . . love your blog by the way!

Unknown said...

As always, your great outfits continue to rock!

It's such a shame they outlawed mosaic shots, or I'd still be having fun with it.