Friday, May 11, 2007

Society Challenge : Forever 21

This is me, me and my great friend Sara. Sara is a designer. Me, I'm the girl writing this blog and opening the store.



We are on a new quest: take the retail world by storm, create signature looks with an identical article of clothing. Can we do it? Can we be unique, while matching? Will we revert to our middle school years and come out of the dressing room with the same outfit on? You are about to find out....

First Stop on this monthly challenge: FOREVER 21

The identical piece...



Drumroll Please....

ME



SARA



I think we did it! A success if I do say so myself! We each took the shirt and made it our own. What fun!

Tune in next time when we take on.... TARGET!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I love both looks even though they are very different. It's always inspiring to see how many ways a single piece can be worn.

I really like your blog, by the way. Care to trade links? (my name is linked to my blog, if you want to have a look)

Anonymous said...

I love what you both did. What a fun idea.

Casey Maura said...

what a great idea!! I love how taking the same piece and working it into your *own* style is so evident. can't wait for the target installment!! :)

Em O said...

inspiring idea.

Madelyn said...

I love this idea girls. Hey, what do you think about H&M? Any good finds?

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Great looks, they showcase your creativity. For Target, are you gonna use pieces from the Patrick Robinson line?

Couture Bowl said...

How cute. I love that you both took it to a different place! :) You should try this at Urban Outfitters.

Anonymous said...

your blog is super cute!!
Im adding it to my blog roll

Anonymous said...

cool idea. very very creative.
p.s.
i've noticed that clothes are looking very maternity lately. is it just my imagination?

i cannot wait until you hit target i love that store too :)