Thursday, May 03, 2007

THE SOCIETY GIRL OF THE WEEK

I could go on and on about this week's Society Girl. Her style is one that continually inspires me. Sometimes her choices are risky and may even be mistakes but without question she always leaves an impression.

She doesn't conform to one look or even what is "celeb trendy" at the time (If I am correct she has been wearing the white raybans long before Mary Kate and Ashley ever even thought about it). She can be really eccentric with what she chooses to wear or incredible chic.

Our Society Girl of the Week is... Chloe Sevigny.





2 comments:

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Yes, yes, yes! I don't care how many people bash her, I love her style so very much. She has such presence, she can pull off the weirdest things, and you just can't help but look at her and love it, and love her for doing it. Woo!

Anonymous said...

chloe is fantastic!!